JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0242.JPG MSRP $2680, paid $1295, can't have more than 1500 rds through it. I'll meet you in the area of SW45th and SW Vermont. The angled fore grip nut fell out, other than that I'll guarantee it's tack driving capabilities at TCGC if that's what will make you a believer. The only thing even remotely close to a mechanical hiccup is/was me.

It's yours for the paltry fee of $800!

It was my first AR that offered a lot more than a lot of the guys I learned AR speak from could build....picture is stock photo, you have to check it out in person.

There's a Timney 3# trigger in it that's not included (original mil spec comes with it) and if you'd like, we can work something out to include the Timney....it resets so quick, you can only smile and fire. I also have the top of the line Lantec nib m16 complete BCG, that buffed dry will have you thinking it's slimed, awesomely lubricious, and it cycles smoother than a baby's butt.

Please help set up if you are very serious about enabling my gun sickness; always something better and a nice man is holding my next newest fix.

Thank you for looking