JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Winchester model 1894 up for sale. It is a second year of production rifle, 1895 based on the serial number recordings available. It is in .30WCF (30-30).

It is in good usable condition if that is your goal with this rifle. Dings and wear are pictured, the worst thing is the small split in the fore end (pictured). I can take and send pictures of any areas for interested parties.

It doesn't have some spectacular history, it was in a friend of mine's family for 3 generations.

I am not a rifle historian or serious collector of older firearms, so I have only limited information from what I am able to drum up on the almighty google.

I am asking $1,000 and am pretty firm.
I'd be happy to mail to an FFL out of state, on your dime.

94 2.jpg

94 3.jpg

94 4.jpg

94 5.jpg

94 6.jpg

Last Edited:
Someone wants a sweet mantle piece, or addition to their collection!
This appraised a big chunk higher than my asking by both of my gunsmiths.

I'm not taking trades on this one at the time but appreciate the pm offers so far!

Ideally looking for a cash buyer, trying to come up with the rest of a down payment for the coming year.
Would only be willing to trade for something up to half of the value.

Partial trades that I am more likely to jump on are Sig handguns.
Others may be considered, including rifles, so feel free to offer.

Last Edited:
Do you still have this?

My apologies, I had no longer been checking this site for quite some time!

I do still have this rifle, and would be happy to go through either my FFL or yours for the transfer. This poor rifle hasn't seen the light of day from inside the safe since this posting!

(buyer pays for their background check, FFL fees etc.)

Got a nice Inland M1 carbine to trade

If I still lived in the country where I got to target shoot in the yard, I would be very tempted! Thank you for the offer, but I'll have to pass for now.

Mark W. - the barrel is 26" and the rifling appears intact to the crown. I'm finding it impossible to take a picture with my camera that details the condition of that area reasonably. The lands are still well defined, though I think there are a couple specks of either residue or shallow surface pitting.

Thanks Andy! Pretty neat Rifle for sure. Deserves a home with someone that appreciates it more than letting it sit in the safe!

Bill, I actually do not know if there is an exemption based on the antique status, but to avoid any issues the rifle must go through an FFL to be transferred.

Note: As of the last time I asked, the FFL I use/d in Oregon City only charged the $10 background check fee. I'd happily eat the $10. Sounds like other FFL's like to tack on a good chunk (hence my buyer pays statement above), thinking about it now - I'll be glad to discuss building that fee into the purchase price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top