JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like it says 1955 model 88. Gun shows wear as a 1955 would. Chambered in .308 Would be a great addition to a collection or a shooter. $600
Looking to sell or trade other firearms or gold or silver or whatever..drop me a line. 5038605177 20180301_205229.jpg 20180301_205330.jpg 20180301_205345.jpg

Last Edited:
I've always liked the looks of the '88. Yours looks very nice. I've looked at a few over the years and just never followed through on the purchase. Someone is going to get a very nice rifle!

I thought I priced it to sell but not much interest...somebody will need it and I'm willing to do a little dickering

Gorgeous rifle!! I love mine!!

1st couple years' production models have much nicer stocks, but some design issues that tend to give pause to buyers. The two main issues are cracks in the stock near the forend and at the top of the grip, and having a crappy trigger.

To help yourself out; toss up some good pics of the stock, and a 100yd grouping or two.

GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.