JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Buxton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Winchester Model 70 with the Laredo package in 7mm Shooting Times Westerner. If you don't know what the Laredo is, look into it. They have an excellent stock with a wide fore end and lovely cheek swell and thick recoil pad, an aluminum bedding block with a free float 26 inch barrel. It also has the excellent adjustable Model 70 trigger with wide ridged face and the large claw (pre 64 style) extractor for fully controlled feed.

As for 7mm STW, it is a laser beam round pumping out a 175grn bullet at over 3000fps or a 120grn at over 3400fps. It is an 8mm Remington magnum necked down, making it an extremely potent round for any North American game with very little drop.

This rifle is in exquisite condition and is one of my favorites, selling it to fund other hobbies. This is a 1000 yard capable gun if you are, or the perfect elk gun for extended ranges.

20200929_105951.jpg 20200929_110130.jpg 20200929_110141.jpg 20200929_110251.jpg 20200929_110328.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
With a proper optic system any well done hand loads this rifle should maintain two minute accuracy out to 1,500 yards. It would take some time and work but I think it's certainly possible.
I'm not a particularly good rifle shot and it will group quite a bit sub moa at 100 for me with the Leupold I had on it, it has such a lovely trigger that even a knob like me can look good lol!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.