JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
GRAHAM
State
Washington
Zip Code
An inherited family rifle here that I do not need. I am willing to meet up at a gun shop to show a potential buyer in person, and the buyer will be responsible for the transfer fees.

Reach out if there is any more questions that the photographs do not show you.
Thanks,
Jason

IMG_3199.jpg IMG_3200.jpg IMG_3201.jpg IMG_3202.jpg IMG_3203.jpg IMG_3204.jpg IMG_3205.jpg IMG_3206.jpg IMG_3207.jpg IMG_3208.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ahh forgive me I had my rifles mixed, that is the correct rear sight but you are missing the aperture. I was thinking that the holes on the side of the receiver is where a peep should go but someone must have had an aftermarket peep on there in the past.

This is what your rifles rear sight should look like.
wm_11580335.jpg

And this is what other Winchesters have, something similar would have been on your rifle once upon a time.
Winchester-Model-69A-Bolt-Action-Repeater-22-Rifle-with-Factory-Aperture-Hooded-Target-Sights-...jpg

Ahh forgive me I had my rifles mixed, that is the correct rear sight but you are missing the aperture. I was thinking that the holes on the side of the receiver is where a peep should go but someone must have had an aftermarket peep on there in the past.

This is what your rifles rear sight should look like.
View attachment 759191

And this is what other Winchesters have, something similar would have been on your rifle once upon a time.
View attachment 759192
Well thank you for the clarity and posting it. That is much appreciated. I definitely do not want to mislead anyone. I will see if I can edit the post to reflect that. Thanks for the effort explaining it :)
Jason

Nice gun. Great pictures. I will buy your rifle if you can ship it to my FFL. (I will pay reasonable shipping costs.)
She will accept guns shipped from private individuals as long as you include a picture ID with the rifle.
Her FFL is at the following link:

Seguin Guns
3552 Alternate 90
Seguin TX 78155
(830) 560-6768

Thank you,

Regan Springs
815 Stagecoach Road
Seguin TX 78155
(210) 241-3551

Nice gun. Great pictures. I will buy your rifle if you can ship it to my FFL. (I will pay reasonable shipping costs.)
She will accept guns shipped from private individuals as long as you include a picture ID with the rifle.
Her FFL is at the following link:

Seguin Guns
3552 Alternate 90
Seguin TX 78155
(830) 560-6768

Thank you,

Regan Springs
815 Stagecoach Road
Seguin TX 78155
(210) 241-3551
I will get a shipping quote today from my gun shop and then let you know...

I'll send a USPS money order when you get the shipping information.
Thanks.
Regan

Seguin, I am going to hold off on trying any shipping sales for a few weeks. Honestly its just because of the hassle of it all and I rather hope to sell these rifles I have listed locally. So if after a few weeks, then I will learn more about shipping. Meanwhile I will buy some boxes in case I go that route. Im just not quite that motivated of a seller just yet to be honest, and I didnt want to waste your time either. Make sense?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.