JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
I am selling my Winchester Model 52. I'm not sure exactly what model letter it is, but the serial number puts in as a 1929 manufacture.
Bluing is in good shape on barrel and receiver, nothing to indicate any reblue. Patina on trigger guard and barrel band. Stock in solid shape with no cracks. What looks like water stain on the buttstock. Was there when I bought it.
Lyman front globe and Lyman rear sight. 5-round magazine included.

Asking $875. Only specific trades I'm looking for would be a Garand or a factory Springfield 1903 Sporter. If you have something else, you can ask.

25E0248C-DB6D-45BB-8D8F-0CD2F47E5ADF.jpeg 2E913B31-598F-4A13-AB52-00554AD199C3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
MODEL 52 TARGET Add To Collection
.22 S (rare) or LR cal., 5 shot mag., 28 in. standard or heavy barrel (1st cataloged 1933), target sights and target style stock, speedlock trigger feature was introduced in 1929. Approx. 125,233 Model 52s in all variations were mfg. between 1919-79.
WinchesterRBAModel52Target1.jpg
Barrel drilling and tapping for scope blocks was not standard until ser. no. 5200.
I thought this would be a sporter model.

Have you tried rimfirecentral.com??? I just joined. there are some pretty savvy old boys there. You might garner some interest and some thoughts. I have a 52 Bull barrel already. So I can't use another one.
eric.

If I were in a hurry to sell, I'd probably push harder on other sites, but I'm content to wait and find someone who loves it more than me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.