JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
What we have here is a Winchester model 52 in 22 LR made in 1928. Nice clean piece with some "cat" damage to the lower butt of the stock. Otherwise very nice especially being per neart 100 year old. Comes with one Winchester 5 round magazine and ready for a sling. Looks to be the proper rear site from the photos I have seen on the model 52 site. These are priced all over the place on the net so I will take the middle of the road from what the blue book says keeping in mind that the blue book is not a potential buyer. I will ask $750 which is at 80% condition and I would put this at much better than 80% but will let the new owner decide the condition. I will consider offers and /or trades in revolvers mainly in Colt, Smith and Ruger but with some good money in my pocket. I am in Lebanon and will meet with a serious buyer from Tigard to Eugene, maybe further for a smokin' deal. Legal fees are on the buyer. It is best to contact me by phone at 541-401-1063 or by PM, I don't text. I can send other photos if needed and will do my best to answer any questions. Take a look at my other items offered on this site.

MVC-063S.JPG MVC-064S.JPG MVC-065S.JPG MVC-066S.JPG MVC-067S.JPG MVC-068S.JPG MVC-069S.JPG MVC-070S.JPG MVC-071S.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.