JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
410 Gauge
City
Naches
State
Washington
Zip Code
Got three Winchester model 37 shotguns.
First one is a 410 in great condition. Asking $400 for it.
Second is a 20 gauge and its in good condition, it has been used and has some small dings, no breaks or cracks $300
Third is the 12 gauge, good gun, it be shoots and functions very well but does have some cosmetic stuff, the stock has been cut down a small amount to make room for a butt pad, (not my doing) and its got a chip in the stock $200

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

15FB07F6-6791-4943-82FD-3D15CC60BBD6.png BE5E5C84-F562-4F3C-8C2C-EFE20C69CFB2.png 1F8E3930-3025-45CC-8F6B-111D927C85D7.png

Ya unfortunately that's a hell of a drive for me…..go through there once a year on my way to Coliville for turkeys and whitetail in the fall. Love those guns though it was my very first grouse gun when I was a kid. Took both hands to cock the hammer back lol!

Ya unfortunately that's a hell of a drive for me…..go through there once a year on my way to Coliville for turkeys and whitetail in the fall. Love those guns though it was my very first grouse gun when I was a kid. Took both hands to cock the hammer back lol!
Don't know if it helps you or not but I'm a truck driver and go to Portland often. Actually going to Portland tomorrow

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.