JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Very nice condition Win '94 in 32 Winchester Special. Serial number puts the date of manufacture in 1903. It is an Octagon Barreled Rifle with a 2/3 magazine. It has a period Marbles Tang peep sight and front site. This is a shooter and not a collector (the price is adjusted accordingly). The reason it isn't a collector is that at some point about 2" was taken off of the barrel and the magazine (to keep the profile the same?), and the crown was recessed. The rifle looks original and the wood fits perfectly and has not been re-worked. It is a very nice rifle, and an excellent shooter. I'm asking $550 or trade for an excellent condition 9mm handgun of equal value. I'm looking for a CZ, Beretta, FN, H&K, Walther, EAA, Glock, or Sig preferably in a compact form, but may consider full-sized. I'm not looking for any rifles, shotguns, or other make or caliber handguns, and won't consider cash offers below the price I have set. Thank you.

1894Winchester190332WSpl003small.jpg 1894Winchester190332WSpl004small.jpg 1894Winchester190332WSpl001small.jpg

How do you know the barrel was cut? you could order rifles with as short as 20" barrels 24 and 22 were not uncommon. also with all the various options on magazine length same question.

In any case nice piece and your asking a very fair price.

Very nice condition Win '94 in 32 Winchester Special. Serial number puts the date of manufacture in 1903. It is an Octagon Barreled Rifle with a 2/3 magazine. It has a period Marbles Tang peep sight and front site. This is a shooter and not a collector (the price is adjusted accordingly). The reason it isn't a collector is that at some point about 2" was taken off of the barrel and the magazine (to keep the profile the same?), and the crown was recessed. The rifle looks original and the wood fits perfectly and has not been re-worked. It is a very nice rifle, and an excellent shooter. I'm asking $550 or trade for an excellent condition 9mm handgun of equal value. I'm looking for a CZ, Beretta, FN, H&K, Walther, EAA, Glock, or Sig preferably in a compact form, but may consider full-sized. I'm not looking for any rifles, shotguns, or other make or caliber handguns, and won't consider cash offers below the price I have set. Thank you.
Hello MSol,
Did you sell or trade your Winchester 94? I have a couple 9mm pistols if you're still looking.

View attachment 99115 View attachment 99116 View attachment 99117
Is this still avaiable

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.