JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****SPF****

My wife upgraded to a 12 gauge duck gun, so we're selling her 20 gauge.

Great for a youth or small lady.

-Winchester Model 1200 20 Gauge
-Rate it at 80% condition
-No rust or major blemishes in the metal
-Some typical normal wear and tear scratches in buttstock
-Includes 3 original chokes and wrench
-Includes 30 rounds of #6 shot

$240 cash FTF only
No trades

Last Edited:
your inbox is full. is the 1200 pump or semi auto? I've been looking for a decent 20 gauge for my wife, who has a small frame. my mossy 12 gauge is too heavy for her to swing around and pump. she likes the weight and the ease of semi-auto on my winny but it's still got more kick than she cares for. it's also a bit long for her frame. i was thinking of finding a youth 20 gauge, but curious how you think this compares?

Sorry about my inbox, it's clear now.

The issues your wife is experiencing is EXACTLY why we got my wife this shotgun originally. My 870 was too long and had too much kick. She ended up shooting a 20 gauge at the ODFW pheasant hunting clinic and said it felt so much better. So we found this one.

After 2 years she felt comfortable enough to step up and now is doing pretty good with a 12ga semi with the recoil reduction system.

It is a pump. The kick is slightly more than a 10/22 plinker. Arm stretch is much shorter than a standard 12ga. To give you an idea, the guy we got it from used it for youth mentor hunts. She's welcome to shoulder it and see how it feels.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.