Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Model 12

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by papalondog, Dec 30, 2010.

1. papalondog

papalondog Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

For sale quickly, before I change my mind, is my Winchester model 12, 16 gauge pump shotgun. This gun was an estate gun and I don't know if it has even been fired. I cleaned cosmoline off of the bolt. I has a few minor handling and safe marks, but is in absolutely beautiful condition. You won't find a nicer one, unless it is still in the box. Full choke, serial number 1,711,XXX. $500 firm on a face to face.

model12003.jpg

model12004.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. English Bob

English Bob Corbett New Member

Are you interested in any trades? I have a LNIB Benelli Nova Tactical taking up valuable space in the safe. It's a wonderful HD gun, but looks odd surrounded by so much wood and blue.

English Bob

3. papalondog

Really not looking for any trades. My only interests might be older S&W revolvers or older Winchester .22's. Kimber of Oregon .22's are interesting too. Happy New Year all!:thumbup:

4. papalondog

BTT You won't find a nicer one!

5. English Bob

English Bob Corbett New Member

Does a 1904 Winchester .22 (short and long), crescent butt plate with original sights interest you? Great patina and accurate. I may be persuaded out of it.

6. papalondog

Sorry for the delay, English Bob. I am not to interested in the 1904 but thanks for the inquiry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.