JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a nice winchester model 101. Its in great condition and comes with full/modified 28 inch barrels, chambered for 2 3/4" shells . A few light places but overall looks brand new. Comes with and adjustable butt pad and the original. Great trigger, lockup is still tight and would be a great all around shotgun. I used it for skeet and sporting clays. If you have any questions please pm me and i will get back to you asap. I will be in the issaquah area at the end of this week and can bring it with me thanks.
$800 obo!

*Would like to move this so please feel free to make offer!*

Doc_K

Sorry i seemed to forget one of the most important parts. It is a 12 gauge. Thanks for the friendly reminder.

This gun has selective ejectors. For definition sake this means that if you fire both barrels and open the action, both shells will eject. If only one barrel is fired, only the empty shell is ejected. I hope this helps. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.