JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
A Winchester Model 100 in .308 Win. caliber. It is in relatively good condition and has a Weaver Marksman 4 power scope on it. It functions good and is fairly accurate. I comes with a 4 round magazine. I am asking $625 for the rifle. I will meet with you at an arranged place in S.E. Portland and at an FFl licensed dealer should you decide to purchase the rifle. Cash only, No Trades.

IMG_6121.jpg IMG_6122.jpg IMG_6120.jpg IMG_4833 (2).JPG IMG_4834 (2).JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
A Winchester Model 100 in .308 Win. caliber. It is in relatively good condition and has a Weaver Marksman 4 power scope on it. It functions good and is fairly accurate. I comes with a 4 round magazine. I am asking $625 for the rifle. I will meet with you at an arranged place in S.E. Portland and at an FFl licensed dealer should you decide to purchase the rifle. Cash only, No Trades.

View attachment 1221227 View attachment 1221228
Still for sale?

Any chance your can post more pictures? Am I seeing major scratches around the grip action side? Thank you.
I think what you are seeing in the picture on the bolt side just behind the grip is light reflections off of the engraving area. I will post more pictures that I believe will clear that up. Be patient with me as my computer skills are behind the times.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.