JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$810
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Here is a Winchester model 70. 2008 ltd edition, DLX lightwht. 30-06. LNIB , Looks unifired. Pictures tell all.
Priced at $ 810

004.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007 (1).JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Is the rifle still for sale? IF so, how does this site work? Are you a store I can come to directly or do I need to have you send it to a store here in Salem, OR where I am?

Scott

@Anyducks
To clear up space in your PM's...
Click on any PM and then at the top right of the message is the box with "leave"...click on that.
You will then have the option to leave the message with the ability to continue the conversation if you check that option.
By leaving a conversation....you free up space in your mail box...hope that makes sense...
Andy

Is the rifle still for sale? IF so, how does this site work? Are you a store I can come to directly or do I need to have you send it to a store here in Salem, OR where I am?

Scott
Scott,

Yes, Rifle is for sale.
Sorry, life got busy.

There are no sites on the rifle. I am located outside of Vancouver. No store front.

I am interested in it as I am replacing the exact rifle that was taken from me a few years ago. Are you firm on the $810 or what is your best price? Also, can I come up from Salem and get it or do I have to have it shipped here?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.