JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a Winchester model 94 made in 1950. It's in 30/30 and has an excellent bore. Rifle has its original bluing and finish on wood. About 70-80%of the bluing is remaining and it has some light handling marks on the wood. No cracks, splits or large dents. Asking $475. I am located in Salem/Keizer and would prefer interested buyers be willing to meet in that are.a

DSC05487.JPG

DSC05482.JPG

As a collector of Winchesters and a person who follows closely what these sell for. This is a very good price. depending on seeing the carbine in person. But from the photos a very fair price IMHO

Interested in your Winchester. I live in salem and would like to take a look at it. Please call or text me at 503-779-7897 to set something up. Thanks

For sale is a Winchester model 94 made in 1950. It's in 30/30 and has an excellent bore. Rifle has its original bluing and finish on wood. About 70-80%of the bluing is remaining and it has some light handling marks on the wood. No cracks, splits or large dents. Asking $SPF I am located in Salem/Keizer and would prefer interested buyers be willing to meet in that are.a

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.