JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, my grandpa bought a Winchester Defender 1300 in the late 80's and died in 91. Being 19, and owning a few other guns, my mom finally was able to give the Defender to me to remember my grandpa by even though I had never met him. My buddy I haven't seen in a while wants to go clay pigeon shooting at my local gun range. To be honest, the gun hasn't been shot in 20+ years, and has been in a sheep skin case ever since his death. It's literally in perfect condition. But it still hasn't been shot, so is it safe to shoot and put rounds through? Also, will it work to go shoot clay pigeon shooting with? It's clearly no skeet gun, but I'd like to think it would work. It has an 18" barrel and it's the wood stock and forearm, not the composite stock and forearm produced in the later years. Also, does anyone know what it'd be worth? I have no plans on selling it at all, but it's just nice to know. I know it's kind of scrambled but any help would be awesome. Thanks guys.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top