JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Bothell
State
Washington
Zip Code
Winchester and Remington 12 ga. 2-3/4" - 7.5 LS

I am looking for 20 ga., preferably 3" or 2-3/4", #5 or 6, 1300 fps...but let me know.

Winchester.jpg Remington.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

I am looking for 20 ga.

Make offer

I'm not picky but....although steel shot is now required for pheasant hunting in some areas of the state, lead shot is still allowed in many areas, and commonly used lead shot loads for pheasant hunting ranges from size 7 ½ to size 4 or 6.

1 oz. load of #4 or #6 lead shot, with a 1,300 feet/second velocity or a 1 oz. load of #2 or #4 steel shot, with a 1,300 feet/second velocity. Really I'm not picky let me know what you have, thanks!

View attachment 1064397 View attachment 1064399
So do you want $140 for all (how many boxes of each are there). or do you want a 20 ga ammo?

I am looking for 20 ga.

Make offer

I'm not picky but....although steel shot is now required for pheasant hunting in some areas of the state, lead shot is still allowed in many areas, and commonly used lead shot loads for pheasant hunting ranges from size 7 ½ to size 4 or 6.

1 oz. load of #4 or #6 lead shot, with a 1,300 feet/second velocity or a 1 oz. load of #2 or #4 steel shot, with a 1,300 feet/second velocity. Really I'm not picky let me know what you have, thanks!

View attachment 1064397 View attachment 1064399
text if the shells are still available 5033490858

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.