JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@AndyinEverson ... Any way to repost this to the ammo and reloading forum? I just ran across this accidently. This is good info @Mister Bisley thank you! I don't have that lot # but I shoot quite a bit of this in factory ammo in my old Smiths when not shooting my own loads. They seem to like it universally. Not sure what the deal is with Winchester QC these days. They used to be very dependable. I had some .22 ammo of thiers that was the worst ever recently. Didn't used to be that way I used to be able to depend on decent reliability from them. Haven't been impressed with their brass lately either.

And a :
Fine judge of whiskey...
Excellent rifle and shotgun shot...
Hunter extraordinaire...
And modest....:D
Just kidding....Thank you for your kinda words.
Andy
Say it loud say it proud lol
Just curious...where did I originally post this?
I believe it was in National News which is fine also, just wanted to get the word out as much as possible. I hope I wasn't too assuming asking for a reprint. I know quite a few guys that shoot older .38's and don't stray far from this ammo and reload forum. Your thread wasn't misplaced I thought a few more eyes that it matters to might see it here. Certainly no offense intended.

Say it loud say it proud lol

I believe it was in National News which is fine also, just wanted to get the word out as much as possible. I hope I wasn't too assuming asking for a reprint. I know quite a few guys that shoot older .38's and don't stray far from this ammo and reload forum. Your thread wasn't misplaced I thought a few more eyes that it matters to might see it here. Certainly no offense intended.
No offense taken, I think this definitely makes better sense. Sometimes I post things like this while at work and don't give the topic thorough consideration. I think you're right that it will be seen more in ammo and reloading. Thanks.

Last Edited:
No offense taken, I think think this definitely makes better sense. Sometimes I post things like this while at work and don't give the topic thorough consideration. I think you're right that it will be seen more in ammo and reloading. Thanks.
I just shot a box of these yesterday out of my (1963 era) M36. As soon as I saw your post I was furiously checking the factory stockpile lol. It would be a shame to break such a nice old revolver. It's greatly appreciated no lie.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top