JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got this a bit ago and have no use for it. Too many other toys in the safe and this one just takes up a spot.

This is a gently used Winchester 9422 Magnum in .22 mag. The serial number F4464XX puts manufacture at 1980 I believe. It is not a safe queen, but has not been abused. The stock and checkering are in excellent shape for a 37 year old gun. No major scratches or dents, just a few small ones that look like likely safe bumps. The finish is in excellent shape with one exception. On the mag tube, near the feeding port, there are a few places with some ugly spots. Looks like sweat from fingers wasn't wiped off. They have been hit with fine steel wool and oil, so they should be stable. I have tried to show them in the photos. Last thing is that the last owner replaced the sights with what look like Williams FireSights.

Overall, this is a really nice rifle. I am not looking for any trades. The values for these are all over the board. I am asking $SPF SPF SPF SPF

Please keep all offers on PM's and respectful. Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.