JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm not sure of exactly how old this '94 is. serial # 10815xx
"model 94-winchester-nickel steel-30W.CF-"
has KING rear sight... since i'm not sure of the value, seeing as i dont know the age ive listed as a WTT item only. Gun is in excellent condition. It's been shot and used but not vivibly abused in any way. I'm interested in trading for what i list ONLY.

would trade for/towards:
Reputable brands of tactical rifle in .223
Springfield XD in any cal
Springfield 1911's
Glock models 17 or 21

I can e-mail pictures
Thanks

I appreciate the interest in purchase, but I would really rather trade. I'll politely listen to offers, but as the ad states, this rifle is for trade. FTF thanks everyone

yeah, I just sold a post 64 mod 94 in poor condition for $325. There's not a ton around anymore like there used to be. Hold into yours and someone will give you what it's worth or maybe more. You'll always have people telling you that what you have is worthless, but that by no means makes it true:s0155:

It's not for us to decide or comment on what your gun is worth. An item is only valued at what someone will pay for it. If the gun is worth $750.00 to you, then keep it there. The gun will either sell, or you will still have it down the road. Many people try to say it's worth nothing so they can try and get a good deal. A gun my only have a bluebook value of $100.00, but if you have sentimental attachment to it, it may be worth $1,000.00 to you. Good luck with the sale.

Jason

I'm in PDX right now and will be heading home to Grants Pass this afternoon. So if anyone in PDX or the I5 corridor would like to see the rifle call me.
541 206 1780

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.