JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Don't shoot these, so off they go!

Winchester 69A .22LR. The stock on this one could use a refinish. I've been meaning to do it forever, and I just haven't had time. The metal could use gone over with oil and steel wool. It's a bit freckled. It's the bore is in good condition. Comes with one 5-round magazine, Winchester marked.
$175

Winchester 67 single-shot .22lr. Same condition as the 69A. It needs some attention on the stock, which has a scratched up finish, but no gouges or cracks. Bore is good, but metal finish could use some oil and steel wool, as again, it's a bit freckled. $125

Buy both for $275. Transfer to take place in central Willamette Valley. Fees on the buyer. No trades at this time!

If no one buys them soon, I'll have to clean them up and refinish them myself. Rather give someone else that fun!

Happy to provide more photos if requested via email or text…

IMG_0897.jpeg IMG_0898.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews