JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Pardon me for interjecting but for anyone not sure they want a 1300 over a Remington or Mossberg; one of the better traits of the Winchester is that they most reliably cycle Aquila mini-shells and mini-slugs with no modifications.

I don't know the seller or this shotgun so I can't speak to that. I just wanted to share my thoughts on Defenders. I am a fan of them.

I too have had a 1300 defender for last 18 years great reliable shotgun. Mine has the surfire foreend light with (no pistol grip) & with side saddle. Great defensive shotgun straight out of the box. Also I have traded with Mudman he is a good guy to deal with.

I would also like to know about the paint.. Real or paint can? Still got it? Thanks

I still have it, not sure of what is on the outside of this shotgun? it is not thick as you can still read all the information on the barrel, I would guess this was disassembled and not taped off.
I am willing to send photos of any area of the shotgun, pm me a email address and let me what area you want closer pictures of.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.