JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
hell I'll take it with all 3 barrels if you will hold it for me until I can get down there on May the 7th

I will take all 3 barrels
No problem, I will hold it for you. Was not trying to be difficult. I have several that are showing interest but none has committed. Selling all 3 barrels will make it easier than trying to sell one barrel separately. Having the extra barrel gives you options for other possibilities. As mentioned, I was thinking of cutting one down to about 18" and use it for home defense. This Saturday I would be available until 12:30pm. Could we possibly meet at 12:30 at "Tropics Jewelry & Loan" located at 9208 NE Highway 99, Suite 103 Vancouver, WA 98665 360-334-5988. The FFL fee is $32. If that works, I will make an appointment with them.
Thank you for your patience.
Steve Evans

No problem, I will hold it for you. Was not trying to be difficult. I have several that are showing interest but none has committed. Selling all 3 barrels will make it easier than trying to sell one barrel separately. Having the extra barrel gives you options for other possibilities. As mentioned, I was thinking of cutting one down to about 18" and use it for home defense. This Saturday I would be available until 12:30pm. Could we possibly meet at 12:30 at "Tropics Jewelry & Loan" located at 9208 NE Highway 99, Suite 103 Vancouver, WA 98665 360-334-5988. The FFL fee is $32. If that works, I will make an appointment with them.
Thank you for your patience.
Steve Evans
There is a gun show in Portland that I'm coming down to so we could possibly meet Friday evening. If you have Venmo or cash app I could send you some money for holding it for me if you'd like

There is a gun show in Portland that I'm coming down to so we could possibly meet Friday evening. If you have Venmo or cash app I could send you some money for holding it for me if you'd like
No need for Venmo or Cash App. I'll hold it for you. Friday evening or Saturday works for me. What time were you thinking of for Friday or does Saturday at 12:30 work?

No need for Venmo or Cash App. I'll hold it for you. Friday evening or Saturday works for me. What time were you thinking of for Friday or does Saturday at 12:30 work?
Actually I'm hoping Friday evening will work, I know I'm being difficult prolly but once I get to that gun show I don't want to leave. Lol
Friday evening totally depends on what time my wife can get off work (she's hoping for noon) but if we can't make it happen Friday evening then I will make 12:30 Saturday work for sure

Actually I'm hoping Friday evening will work, I know I'm being difficult prolly but once I get to that gun show I don't want to leave. Lol
Friday evening totally depends on what time my wife can get off work (she's hoping for noon) but if we can't make it happen Friday evening then I will make 12:30 Saturday work for sure
No worries. Tropic Jewelry & Loan closes at 7pm. They require an appointment and will charge a $32 no show fee if appointment is not cancelled no later than 2 hours before the scheduled appointment. I'll leave it up to you to schedule the appointment for Saturday at 12:30 or whatever time you desire for Friday. :)
Drive safely!

View attachment 1154399Excellent condition. Comes with 28' Ventilated Rib Winchoke Barrel and a Smooth Bore Slug Barrel. Winchokes included are, Modified and Cylinder Bore. $250.
For an extra $100, will include another 28' Ventilated Rib Winchoke Barrel in excellent condition. (I was contemplating on cutting it down to 18" but would leave that up to the new owner.)
Dang I'm not very good at this but I'm in Portland and was hoping you could text me. Planning on meeting up today to get the shotgun. 509-985-7168

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.