Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB WA WILSON, Ed Brown, Nighthawk 1911's CASH BUYER

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by cowboy77q, Sep 29, 2015.

1. cowboy77q

cowboy77q so king Member

Looking for .45 Wilson , Ed Brown, Nighthawk 1911's. (maybe 9mm) CASH BUYER :)

2. batcat6

batcat6 Vancouver, WA Member

I have a 1911 with an Ed Brown barrel and bushing, with 6 mags and ammo and a holster. some other stuff. The pistol is a Colt from Argentina.

3. Tonno

Tonno SW Washington Member

I have a Wilson Combat - Close Qtr Battle 38 Super in premo condition. BLACK. Just 2 years old and sat in the safe since I purchased. For you... $3250.

4. cowboy77q

cowboy77q so king Member

***I got the photos you sent me of your "pistol" First off , are you related to Badcat6......anyway your firearm is a Para Frame , a Llama slide and a bunch of Kimber parts. Did you use a spray can for the color ?
    Man, you gotta get a better magic marker for the Wilson Combat logo you put on the slide.

My advice is wait for a gun buyback ......but it is highly likely even LE would not pay out on this one LOL :eek::rolleyes:o_O

5. Tonno

Tonno SW Washington Member

Ha! :)

6. ZakAri

ZakAri Portland, or Active Member

I gotta see the photo's:s0067:

7. gsmgc

gsmgc Honolulu, Hawaii New Member

Kinda new here, and to WA in general.
    I know this post is a year old, but if you are still looking lmk.
    I have an EB EE that I may consider to let go. A couple years old, but unfired.

Thanks