JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
2 x Officer Model 8 round mag
1 Officer Model 7 round mag

Brand new, looking to get $30 a piece or buy all, I'll chop a deal down, shipping included, I take paypal as well.
Photos on a Springfield Ultra Compact.
7 Round Capacity
SSPX0048.jpg
8 Round Capacity
SSPX0047.jpg

Last Edited:
The only way an 8 round mag will fit in an officers sized gun, is if the magazine hangs out below the grip.

You sure about the Officers magazine holding 8 rounds?

They sit flush except for the lil piece of plastic thats at the bottom of all wilson mags.

I agree that the 7 round magazine will fit flush, but the 8 round magazine will not fit flush.

The 8 rounder has a special slam pad, so it won't over run the magazine catch.

wichaka is correct, think for a minute, original full size was 7 rounds, officers 6 rounds, wilson added one round to each, the 8rd officers has a stop on the front just like wichaka said. thin or thick base pad makes no difference in capacity.

Wilsons never it flush cause of the stopper that says "Wilson Combat", I put the 7 rounder into the officer model today and saw the whole black stopper sticking out and the 8 rounder sticks out about 5/8"inch. But I like the look of my series 80 government model with the 10 rounder.

Wilsons never it flush cause of the stopper that says "Wilson Combat", I put the 7 rounder into the officer model today and saw the whole black stopper sticking out and the 8 rounder sticks out about 5/8"inch. But I like the look of my series 80 government model with the 10 rounder.

If it sticks out 5/8 inch, then its probably a government magazine.

Good ol wichaka, I was reading some posts of his from like 2006 at 1911 forums....and I think he has slept with every 1911 and thier magazine counterparts in the world ( he prefers and has intimate knowledge with wilson 47D's). probably some of the most knowledgable reading I have done outside of newstand magazine articles. not hikacking just making note on his experience.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top