JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just added some pics.

Yea!!! Picked up a DW CBOB today, used but lookin' good! (pics to follow next week)
Need to find some slim grips that have some bite, maybe medium texture?
Have any of you found good luck with VZ? or others?

Just a note:
I wanted to express my gratitude to all of you I've met and spoken with this past year. Seriously, I know I kid around a lot, but some of you that I barely know have been really supportive of my questions and issues (and I got issues!:p).

I've poked around other sites and this one, by a mile, is the best!
Thanks mods and Joey...keep us nut jobs in line!:)

Will

Where's the pics? I just ordered a set of Ergo XT grips, they are real grippy. I want some VZ grips but the XTs were a third of the price.

Pics coming later today, Mark. Picking it up at my ffl this afternoon.

It's going to be before and after, because I've ordered a pair of VZ grips. Should be here in a couple of days.

Will

p.s. But go ahead if you have to pull out the,
"worthless thread w/out pics emo", if you want. I'm just darned happy to get that gun. :)

Trlsmn, I've been here what? almost a year? and have made incredibly cool friends. Some I've met personally and some just on the screen in front of me.
I've gotten great advise and comedic relief as alot of you also have.
But that one of them would go that far to help another member?
I hope to meet more of you guys in person.
What a country! :s0155:

Will

Congrats! I kinda' fell into my CBOB and I would not part with it at all. I love it.

Grips? I'm very comfortable with what it came with and have no desire to change a thing about this gun. Think maybe you should shoot it before you make changes?

Sometimes vanity is the biggest mistake, said the guy with "vanity" plates on his truck and bike...

Well, here's some pics of the little unit. Haven't done anything to it yet.

It's an '06, #202. Next week the VZ Elite Tactical Carry grips go on and then it'll slip into one of Eugenes' holsters.

(BTW can someone help me with how to post pics without using thumbs?)

Thanks,
Will

Ewww! What an ugly gun!!! You better just give it to me and ill take care of it for you. You don't want to be caught with that ugly thing on your hip!!! Just kidding, nice gun! Let me know how you like those grips, I want some too. I'm sending Eugene a m.o. for a holster, belt, and mag pouch on the 15th for my Kimber!

Nice Score Will!!! Well now, what does a fella have to do to get on your "good side" in order to touch off a round or two from such a sweet look'n shooter as that? I've always wanted to try one.

Nice Score Will!!! Well now, what does a fella have to do to get on your "good side" in order to touch off a round or two from such a sweet look'n shooter as that? I've always wanted to try one.

Dano you may have at it on Feb 7th. See you at around 7:30AM.
I'm taking it apart today for a little scrub-a-dub.

I'll also be bringing you some sourdough starter and if I get time I'll bake a few baguettes too.

Will

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top