JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This coming week end Saturday March 17th & Sunday March 18th at the Lane County Fairgrounds Events Center in Eugene will be the location of a genuine Gun Show with 230 tables of collections on display plus buy-sell-trade tables. Come and see firearms you won't normally see anywhere else. It is also an opportunity to learn more about firearms and their history. Genuine collectors that are more than willing to share their knowledge. Free parking and $6.00 admission, active duty military and kids under 12 FREE. Show hours are Saturday 9 am-5 pm and Sunday 9 am-3 pm. If you want a table call John at 541-954-8460 to see if there are any still available. You can also email at: [email protected]

P.S. Please note that this is a true collectors show and not a for profit show.

Conversely, most sellers want vendors to pay retail plus so they can go to the big box dealers and buy at wholesale. It's a no win situation where everyone thinks the other guy is out to screw them. No way to get rid of that mindset. That being said, come to the show if you like to view firearms. We have some of the best folks in the valley there and the WVACA is a great arms collectors organization.

Good show with some really good deals to be had. Like new S&W M37 for $350, M&P full size .40 $250., Glock 23 for $325... I almost grabbed the M37, but thankfully when I went back someone else has bought it.

Might want to take a look at the dates on this thread.

Anyway, depends on what kind of parts you're looking for. More vendors are carrying AR parts than at previous shows.
I don't know how this popped up, I didn't do it this time but I do hope it gets more folks out to the show. I would like to edit the dates of the show but I can't find a way to do that. The show dates are March 16th & 17th 2024. Hope to see you there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top