WTS/WTT OR Wilderness Tactical 5-Stitch Instructor Belt - $35.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Wilderness 5-stitch Instructor Belt Black 1.5" @ 42" OAL - $35.00
Retails @Midway for $54.95

Condition:
New/Un-used. Hook and Loop Unused, Belt buckle has no scratches and the belt body in like new condition. (though not immune to minor hairs picked up in the closet as we have pets)

Reason For Sale:

Was using for a battle belt setup (thinking competition shooting), canned the idea, now getting rid of the equipment associated with it.

Sales Info/Specs............
5-Stitch Belts feature five stitch lines along the length of the belt for stiffness and load-bearing and are recommended for most gun- carrying operations, both inside the pants and regular belt holsters. Combat Shooter's Belts have a polyethylene insert for even more vertical rigidity, recommended for action shooters and security work where numerous items such as duty holsters will be worn on the belt. All belts have a carbon steel buckle with a clip-in except Frequent Flyer belts which have Delrin rings that act as a buckle and will not set off airport metal detectors. Belts are sized by a true measured belt size to the nearest single inch. For accurate measuring for size, put a cloth tape through the belt loops of the pants that you would normally wear the belt with, pulling as tightly as you typically pull a belt, and measure to the nearest single inch. If you regularly wear an in-the-waistband holster and mag pouches, we recommend you place them in your pants for measuring.

Trades considered........Silver Dollars, AR Buttstocks, G18 mags(Glock only), what else you got?

Thanks for looking!

wtb1.png wtb2.png wtb3.png wtb4.png wtb5.png wtb6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
  • Advanced Firearms Training
    2.00 star(s)
    Good in some ways, not in others
    The shop itself has a great selection from milsurp to modern, which we rarely see much of anymore. What rubbed me the wrong way is when doing...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great for Transfers
    Very friendly, likable crew, for example the pocket watch guy is knowledgeable about collectibles and always great to banter with while waiting...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    About 8 years with these people
    I am stuck on them; always good service, nice people, and regardless of staff changes, treat me very nicely. I am pretty sure I have been doing...
Top Bottom