JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$140
Manufacturer
SCCY
Caliber
9mm
City
Creswell
State
Oregon
Zip Code
You're buying an SCCY 9 Caliber Handgun. never fired by the owner and comes with its original box and packaging. FFL will be at Emerald Valley Armory, LLC, Creswell, Oregon 97426, and must pay the background fee. Not interested in trades. Bought it for my WIFE but she wasn't strong enough to pull back the slide.

20230830_053942.jpg 20230830_053336.jpg 20230830_053048.jpg 20230830_053436.jpg 20230830_053523.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
GLWS...take a look at the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield EZ in 9mm.
As an instructor I have steered my students who have lessened grip strength for racking a slide that way and many have been pleased with that choice.
The recoil spring is lighter and the rear of the slide has small 'ears' that enable them to get a good grip on the back of the slide.
The magazines are also easier to load.

Not trying to talk you out of selling but many times technique needs tweaking and then it's easier to rack the slide.

I've had many female students who were unable to work the slide until they were shown an easier way to do it.

Not trying to talk you out of selling but many times technique needs tweaking and then it's easier to rack the slide.

I've had many female students who were unable to work the slide until they were shown an easier way to do it.
I'll second this, technique is key. Teach her to push using dominant hand while gripping slide with weak hand as opposed to pulling slide with weak hand

Last Edited:
Darn ! I'd love to get buy that gun from you. I only wish you were closer to Salem. Gas prices have all but stopped my travelling anywhere.

Thanks for the info. We have tried that with her and no matter the technique she still had a hard time.

You might consider the Walther PDP-F model pistol. It was designed specifically for women and people with smaller hands, and it features a slightly weaker recoil spring which makes it easier to rack. The circumference of the grip and the length of trigger pull are also somewhat shorter than the full size PDP models. If you do a thorough online search, and are patient, you can find a low mileage gun for a good price, which is what I did.

You might consider the Walther PDP-F model pistol. It was designed specifically for women and people with smaller hands, and it features a slightly weaker recoil spring which makes it easier to rack. The circumference of the grip and the length of trigger pull are also somewhat shorter than the full size PDP models. If you do a thorough online search, and are patient, you can find a low mileage gun for a good price, which is what I did.
Thanks for the info!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews