JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After 25 years, we thought we would give it a go. Wife is heading to Hawaii for a week, and I am looking for a cabin to rent.

Looking for a cabin within a reasonable drive from the Portland / Vancouver area.
I would like as much seclusion as possible. Being able to shoot would be a big plus.
If you have anything, you think would fit, send my a message.

Thank you.

We've been married 26 years now. About 11 years ago she went with a girl friend to Italy for three weeks. This year she went to Idaho and stayed in a "float home" (house boat to me) for four days with a girl friend to look at property for us (thinking of leaving WA state).

Since we live on wooded acreage and our house is a lot like a cabin, I stayed home and just hung out. I don't enjoy traveling anymore anyway, so she got to stay in Italy twice as long (way before their current immigration issues) and we didn't have to figure out what to do with the dogs or cat. The Idaho thing was great because she didn't have to worry about our current dog or the increasing break-ins in our area.

We love each other dearly, but time away from each other isn't necessarily a bad thing. Either way, I just wanted her to have a great time, she works hard and puts up with me ...... she deserves it.

Sounds like a great idea..as long as your relationship can handle it,I say heck yeah-if it can't ,well,time to reasess anyway!
We have been doing this from the beginning.

Tried that a few years ago for best friends bachelor/ette parties.

Not really our thing but some people like it.

I do go hunting a few times a year and she goes to some out of town conferences. That's plenty for us.

21 years married.

Yep.
And no catfighting between the wife and the girlfriend.
:)
Whatchu talkin about?

IMG_3858.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR