JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have approximately 2000# of lead removed from forklift bobweights and cast into 25# bars. You can carve it readily with your thumbnail so it is pure or very nearly pure.
I also have about 200# of lead in lumps from 1#-20# that varies in hardness. I don't have a hardness tester to measure it with.
Asking $1/lb. for the forklift lead and 75 cents/lb. for the other.
Located in SE Portland near 162nd and Division. Possible delivery between here and Aurora area Mon.-Thurs. most weeks.

Apparently I under-estimated how much lead I have. I have sold 2000# and still have over a 1000# to go so for the rest of the sales 10% will be donated to NWFA. So get your lead and help support the site that let you find it and let me sell it.

Thanks for looking,
Korey

WP_20151211_001.jpg

WP_20151211_001.jpg

Last Edited:
I'd be all over this if I didn't have a few hundred pounds. This would sell easy on ebay and ship in flat rate boxes. The post office doesn't like it though.

I can come to Portland this Saturday. I'll take some pure lead bars if you still have some. Let me know place and time. I'm new here and don't know how to send PM.

Told the EX Wife I had ran across this pewter shot glass ( Made out of the aforementioned LEAD ) we received as a wedding gift. We had 2 so I thought it was only right she got one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.