JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All has been sold.

I finally got around to going through multiple years of my saved up once fired brass, and have decided to cut what I plan to reload down to 1 single brand, so I am selling the rest. This stuff would be idea for single stage loaders because I have already done a bunch of the work for you. Below is the list of what I have. I have this already packed up in flat rate boxes ready to go, and have included a few extra pieces per box. Buy it all and save me the hassle of multiple sales, and it gets much cheaper. If you want to meet me near Molalla, I will also discount it a bit more due to savings on shipping costs.

200 pieces of Winchester head stamped, polished, primer removed, primer pocket cleaned, sized, case mouth flared to accept flat based bullets. $40 shipped = $.020 each

200 pieces of Winchester head stamped, polished, primer removed, primer pocket cleaned, sized, case mouth flared to accept flat based bullets. $40 shipped = $.020 each

180 pieces of Winchester head stamped, polished, primer removed, primer pocket cleaned, sized, case mouth flared to accept flat based bullets. $38 shipped = $.020 each

300 pieces of mixed head stamps (Federal, Speer, Norma, Midway, Remington etc), this has been polished, but has no other work done on it. $50 shipped = $0.16 each

Buy all 880 pieces
---580 Winchester brand that is ready to load, plus 300 pieces of mixed head stamps ready to be worked, all for $135 shipped = $0.15 each

Of course this big bundle deal will change as soon as someone buys a single box.

As a bonus for taking it all at once, I will throw in another 35 pieces of nickle plated brass that should be good for a single loading. Due to nickle plating being brittle, this has small splits in the case mouths. I would load this one time and then toss it in the trash, but I will leave that decision up to you.

Last Edited:
As a bonus for taking it all at once, I will throw in another 35 pieces of nickle plated brass that should be good for a single loading. Due to nickle plating being brittle, this has small splits in the case mouths. I would load this one time and then toss it in the trash, but I will leave that decision up to you.
Please throw those away. Because the nickle plating has failed, it is a safe assumption that the brass substrate has also failed. The expansion of the case mouth keeps the gasses from blowing back onto the shooter. If the mouth is already started to split, there is a high probability that the entire case will split and a portion of the discharge force will go back on the operator. Ugly.

I have nickel plated bottle neck rifle cases with 4 reloadings on them (338 Edge). I anneal them every other loading. Bottleneck rifle is much thicker brass, the biggest problem with the nickel and how it behaves much differently in the die.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads