JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was going to do a form 1 and SBR, but I think maintaining the "Pistol" status will be better suited for me as far as in the truck/concealed under the seat.

The adapter from CZ comes equipped with a KAK tube designed for sig brace, but tube can be replaced with any buffer tube you would desire.

As far as I know there have only been 2 delivered to PDX (One I got and the other was picked up by #2 on the waiting list). Keith's ordered 6 and only received 2 so far. These are not going to be overstocked anytime soon as I got info from CZ that they have only imported a limited amount (I think 5,000 so far if I'm not mistaken) and they are all pre-sold. This is what I was told back in November so I'm not sure now.

I tried to order 30rnd mags from CZ (as the pistol ships with 2 20 rnders) and they said they got 300 in and they were sold in 3 hrs haha.

Range update for anyone interested: Got the Sig brace adapter and an Aimpoint PRO put on and made it out last weekend for first shots out of the EVO 3 S1. Fired approx. 300 rnds through the gun without a malfunction of any kind, gun ran like butter. After a couple vertical clicks of adjustment I was pinging a plate at 40yrds as fast as I could pull the trigger and popping off pop cans at the same distance easily. The gun is a blast to shoot with very little recoil. The only thing that would have made me happier is having 30rnd mags instead of the 2o's it comes with. Love this gun.

Looks like a fun little gun, thanks for sharing the range report. If the Sig brace was still legal to shoulder with, i'd considering picking one up as well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top