JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, been gone a while and coming back with something to trade:

A White's MXT Tracker Metal Detector, with an Eclipse 950 Coil, and the instruction book/paperwork. Even includes the VHS training tape.
(Made in Sweet Home, Oregon, go U.S.A.)

Used it a few times, no gold nuggets found sadly, but is an extremely accurate machine.

- Runs on 8 AA batteries, no fussing with proprietary batteries.
- Depth finder goes down 1 foot into dirt and sand. (personal experience shows this to be true, +/- 1-2 inches, but, never hurts to dig a little deeper for treasure eh?)
- "Waterproof" for use in rivers and such. (Works very well in water, the key is to keep the main equipment up top dry.)
- 3 modes for general searching, "relic" finding, and precious metal prospecting (detailed instructions for each mode in the book and VHS tape)

What i'm looking for: (In order of Priority)

A Dragunov model rifle (preferably PSL-54c, I'll add cash if needed.)
or
(P89's have preference) A 9mm, .40 or .45 Ruger, Or Revolver + cash or ammo/accessories.
or
A "whole mess" of bullets and reloadable brass;
- 7.62x54R ammo, surplus or new, exotic rounds acceptable (tracer, AP, API, etc)
- reloadable 7.62x54R brass
- 12 gauge 2-3/4" buckshot or rifled slugs.
- 30-30 ammo and/or brass
- Reloading material: Powder (Titegroup, H4895), bullets (9mm), primers (large rifle, small pistol)
- all adding up to ~$450.
or
$400 O.B.O. Or, Some combination of the above that I might like.

Update 9/10/11: Expanding my item requests to allow any rifle or handgun offers. (since someone asked nicely. lol)
Wasn't really looking for a new caliber or gun model, but I might be persuaded. :)

Update 10/19/11: I'm closing this ad on 11/5/11 if I don't get any solid offers before then.

Possibly final bump, and final price reduction.

On 11/5/11, I'm closing the ad and the metal detector will no longer be available, barring a solid, and sealed, offer prior to then.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.