JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$12000
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
Model DF-027012 large diesel generator built onto trailer for transporting it. Too large for my needs, will power your house(or few houses with no issues) runs on diesel gas. These sell for between $25,000+ used. I'm asking for $12,000 or best offer Or trade. I cannot keep this at my apartment I recently downgraded to so need to let it go. I'm interested in cash, firearms, cash and firearms combo trades, gold and silver bullion, ect. All offers and trades will be considered with no reasonable offer refused.

9B3C20D4-CAAC-4D00-A7E0-ED1950010D01.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I didn't always live in a apartment but due to COVID and loss of hours I have now moved to a apartment which I do not have the space to keep this or really trust that it wouldn't go missing even if I was able to keep it. As for pics that's just the only one I have on my phone I'll post a pic of the model and when I get off I'll post a pic of the actual generator. I'd estimate something around 10,000 hours max from previous owner and the few times I ran it but not used much for what it is and was never used to the capacity of what it is capable of powering at once.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top