JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heck I feel guilty for forgetting my targets last time I was at the range, and that was the A2 sight in targets.

uughhh these guys.

The thing that makes me upset is the article emphasizing race.. That is pure BS.
Knock that shot off. Had it been a bunch of white criminal mugshots would there be as much outrage? Odds are, no.

However it is in very bad taste to shoot at pictures of people unless dedicated training targets
(armed people, hostage scenarios..etc)

I know the need to condition the mind to fire at a person.. But there are plenty of existing targets out there. Seems like they just grabbed a few sheets of mug shots for practical target placement and headed out..
I do the same with cardboard that has markings to where I can call targets.

Victimizers crying racism about their mugshots being used at the range by cops. The main complainer in the story killed people by his selfish use of public streets as his own personal drag strip. God knows what the others did.
I say a good source of recycling/repurposing trash!

I have my own range, and it can be seen from the road, it you look quick enough. For that reason, the last target is usually left up, with the center mass carefully holed. It is always the standard human cutout on card board I make myself.

I have my own range, and it can be seen from the road, it you look quick enough. For that reason, the last target is usually left up, with the center mass carefully holed. It is always the standard human cutout on card board I make myself.
Thats just smart thinking!
Im stealing that idea when I gain more land.
Good stuff.

I post mine on the fridge next to my daughter's finger painting.

These cops used poor judgement, but I don't see what the big deal is.
Didn't some cops in florida do this with trayvon photos after his shooting?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top