JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of any safariland als/sls holsters that weren't designed for a P01 with a tlr1, but fit and utilize the lv3 retention? I contacted safariland and their response was at this time there is nothing in the works. Anyone have any info/experience?

You won't get any help from Safariland. They won't stick their necks out from a liability standpoint and suggest a holster that might work if it wasn't specifically made for the CZ p01.

You might try finding a good CZ specific forum as they would likely know what is available. Or shoot the guys at Cajun Gun Works a quick email and see if they have any suggestions since they do a lot of CZ work.

Beyond that you might try to find a good retailer that stocks Safariland and see if you can try a couple holsters to find something that works. Or you may have to buy a couple and return them.

I also found this but note that I have no experience with these guys so I don't know how good their stuff is. But this says it's a level 2 but can be made into level 3.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top