JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did it legally for years with the special FFL and it was great however, insurance went through the roof WHEN you can find someone that will actually insure you. Most just want some 'umbrella policy'. Then there's always the guys that say "I got a squib load and fired a second one to clear it so buy me a new firearm". Always fun.

All I'm going to say is Tommy Chong went to jail for a year because the DEA got a guy hired on as a worker at his glass shop that knowingly sent a glass pipe across a certain state line after they repeatedly tried to get his son who was in charge of the shop to do so and he wouldn't do it knowing it was illegal.

If you want to make, I don't know just pulling a number from nowhere..., 2000 rounds and ship them then you best be damn sure you made enough profit to pay for legal fees if you have too.

I can't imagine wanting to buy Joe Bob's reloads for the life of me but I admit to buying from established businesses from time to time. Wouldn't intentionally seek them out, though...

I've got a handful of suspected reloads acquired through various means.

I'll never shoot them and would be happy to be rid of them, honestly.

Whatever floats your boat, it's your boat to float.:s0092:

I
OK I admit it ... I'm slow and don't get it. Why folks looking to buy reloads now. Taking to CA or ?
And I don't know any sites that allow re-load sales. but I did mention I'm slow.

Don't see any reason someone would specifically seek out common caliber reloads.
A guy could buy preowned factory loads easier if he was doing somthing nefarious.
The anti's reply to for sale ads but are usualy easy to spot. They think anyone
Will commit felonys for 50 bucks . And have no problem in screwing the one unlucky bastard that wasn't up on current laws or trying to be a nice person.

The reality is that people looking for remanufacted ammo are not reloaders. They fall generally into two classes.

First: More bang for the buck. Cheaper than what the new manufacturers offer for just shooting fun. Generally purchased at you local sporting goods store.

Second: What I specialized in, special purpose or obsolete stuff. You want to shoot dad's 6mm Lee or Bob's 401 Self-loader. Then there's that 455 Webley sitting in a box you think you can NEVER hear it go boom.
How about that 38 ACP... Still looks good but good luck getting ammo. Should he just use the Super???

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top