JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got pics of what you are planning? I like to do ribs for a smaller gathering. Larger groups get pulled pork sammies with fixins. Thinking of something different this year thus the question.

4july1.jpg

We always have a party/fireworks show at home for family and friends. Burgers and dogs for us. I like to keep it simple and no one seems to mind.:)

We always have a party/fireworks show at home for family and friends. Burgers and dogs for us. I like to keep it simple and no one seems to mind.:)

I like the burgers and dogs idea.

The rib thing got out of hand. The guest list got bigger every year, with someone bringing a friend and the neighbors asking "is it OK if I bring aunt Tilley and what are you going to say 'cept , sure we have more than enuff". Pretty soon this morphed into work and serving the whole deal kept your head down to the point you could hear the fireworks but never see them.;)

july41.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads