JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I just got me a X5 Legion and I want to put an optic on her. I know it's cut for the Romeo 1Pro but I want to see if there's anyone out there who put something else on theirs, where'd they get the plate and all that.
I needs the deets!

For maximum tactical advantage you want one of these so you can shoot 2000 yds at night. :p

F9AB86D0-19D6-4204-A652-6CB89BE075F2.jpeg

You don't like the sig red dot? Kind of nice to have original for the gun in some ways. I will say that my little p365 edc with red dot is pretty much constantly dirty. Suggest getting a lens pen with small rubber tip (they come in all sizes) to keep it clean. Blowing on it and light brushing often is the most helpful imo. They make a little rocket blower for camera lenses (just a rubber bulb basically) but blowing on it is just as good Imo.

Last Edited:
I currently have a Romeo 1Pro on my X5. Previously had a Leupold DPP on it. I prefer the Romeo. I also prefer a direct mount without the use of plates and find both optics mentioned above to work fine for me, but the Romeo wins out overall.

Last Edited: