JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It has a magaizine, you load it like any bolt hunting rifle, with 3, 4, 5 rounds.
When you open the bolt, it ejects the spent round, the next round pops up and is feed into the cylinder when you close the bolt. Just like a mag feed rifle.. Hope I explained this ok?

Can I just ask why a you require a buyer to be 21. If you are 18 you can buyer a rifle/shotgun from private or dealer and if your 18 you can buy a handgun from a private person.

Can I just ask why a you require a buyer to be 21. If you are 18 you can buyer a rifle/shotgun from private or dealer and if your 18 you can buy a handgun from a private person.

You are corectly leagally. I really would try to work with and have tried to work with all, however, having said that, this is a used shotgun, and if someone wanted to compromise or change it's configuration, I would understand, but want that individual to be at least 21.

It has a magaizine, you load it like any bolt hunting rifle, with 3, 4, 5 rounds.
When you open the bolt, it ejects the spent round, the next round pops up and is feed into the cylinder when you close the bolt. Just like a mag feed rifle.. Hope I explained this ok?

so now we know how a bolt action works where does the semi auto come in.

Just curious if it was a misprint or if this is something I have never seen before. Actually I have yet to see a bolt action shotgun so this is all new to me. :)

Thanks
Otis

so now we know how a bolt action works where does the semi auto come in.

Just curious if it was a misprint or if this is something I have never seen before. Actually I have yet to see a bolt action shotgun so this is all new to me. :)

Thanks
Otis

Otis, thank you for your inquiry.. the pictures show the bolt , magazine and the entire shotgun with the adjust-a-choke feature. Would enjoy letting you see it in person, or at the range.. PM to set up a time to view. Sandy R

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top