JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Stevens
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Picked this up a bout a year ago, shot it once (it works fine :cool:) and I like it, but my gun money piggy bank is dry, and I have a tax stamp to pay for, so here we are.
Not really interested in trades for this one, but feel free to make an offer if you want. :s0093:

As near as I can tell from the interwebs this one is from around 1929 +/- a year or two based on the location of the safety. It does not have a disconnector so if you hold the trigger down as you work the slide it will go fullpumpsemiauto :s0017:

Full choke and a long barrel that I can measure latter if you want.

If you really have the need to know how many rounds have been fired through it I feel like you best just move along to the next ad. Not saying that wanting to know that info is necessarily bad or anything, but it's right around 90 years old so . . . :rolleyes:

I'm in Beaverton and tend to like A Cut Above Pawn, but I'm open to most other FFL's as long as I can keep my eyes on it during the transfer.

I don't have any ammo to go with it, I have an other 16ga bolt action that I'm hanging on to, but I do know someone with a bunch of 16 ga ammo they would love to sell you ;)

WestField30 1.jpg WestField30 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.