JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have been placed in a bill related bind and need to come up with some cash for rent (another roommate's, not mine) soon. I have decided to sell my pump shotgun, seeing as how my single barrel is just as good for target practice.

Here's a link to an identical shotgun, to get an idea of what it looks like.
http://www.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?ahid=1290&aid=24727&lid=6854315#0

For sale is a Western Field brand 12 gauge pump shotgun, with the old "C-Lect-A-Choke" adjustable choke, and a built in rubber recoil pad. 5+1 capacity, and never had a problem with it myself. The Western Field 550A is a clone of the Mossberg 500, made by Mossberg, to be sold at either Sears or Montgomery Ward, not sure which. As far as I know, every accessory to the Mossy 500 will fit perfectly on this firearm. This particular one has no factory serial number, but a previous owner has engraved his social security number or drivers' license number. Condition is not perfect, minor bumps and scratches and surface rust, but this thing is a workhorse. I've personally put a few hundred rounds through it with absolutely no problems at all.

The price is $150 in the Portland area. Feel free to make offers, as I need the cash.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Jordan

Last Edited:
mr-bump.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top