JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to put in a plug for the next couple of monthly Centralia gun shows, which will take place on the weekend of 10-11 of both February and March 2018.

The reason for the plug is that I have noticed people at this site complaining about the lack of smaller vendors. From my own experience, I can vouch for the fact that these shows have been nothing BUT small individual vendors. In conversation with the promoter, he actually told me that he specifically keeps the larger brick and mortar gun dealers, etc. out of these shows. It's a relatively smaller exhibit hall, but stuffed with tables. Many vendors actually have to be put on a waiting list, just to get a shot at tables.

See you all there!

I've only been to the Centralia show a few times, but I would agree on the smaller vendors part. It really is more like an older gun show. I'd go more often if it was closer.

I go every month. Once I figured out who to deal with and who to avoid, I do really well there. There is a great knife guy, a great reloading guy... and a few good old fellas that are willing to wheel and deal....

I got this at the last one..
IMG_4260.JPG
a cherry 61' Model 12 factory 20" cyl bore Riot... not sure of the prov... but I believe it's a retired LEO gun due to a couple illegible stamps behind the trigger guard. Sweet little shotty. The stock looks like it may have banged around in the back of a patrol car, but blueing is still great, and the action is like butter and looks brand new even at 57 years old... I traded my 47' Mod 12 heavy duck for it.
With my m97 project.... bought the base 97' at the centrailia show a couple months ago.
IMG_4267.JPG

The last one we went to, I picked up a pair of replacement grips for six shooter and two sturdy belts. I can't find a woman's belt big enough to fit and to handle a sidearm, so I bought a man's belt. One for me and one for hubby. I'll dye it a darker brown and then next time find one in black. Love the prices and no odd looks about wanting to carry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top