JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I decided that I either want a red dot or a higher power scope on this. It is a VERY nice piece of glass. I have had it for about a year, and used it on one hunt. It is in perfect condition, includes box and etc. We got 3 deer with this scope last year and what is really nice is the way the red dot appears well when focused on a dark background. When not focused on the background it is not obtrusive. I was hoping to trade for a red dot or some sort of powered optic.
weaver.jpg
This cost nearly $500 sotrades should be in that approximate range. I can add cash or accept cash on top of it. I am also interested in hand guns. Cash price is $300.
Here is a link to the scope on Midway.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/79...e-15-45x-24mm-illuminated-dot-4-reticle-matte

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top