JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Everyone,

For starters - I had been under the impression one of our staff had posted about the move already a few weeks ago, it appears that didn't end up happening in the mayhem that was the shop relocation. That's on me for forgetting to follow through and double check, I apologize for the delay in getting this announcement made.

About a month ago we relocated our storefront in Beaverton to a new location at 9575 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy, so it's a very easy transition for our customers and staff since we're only about two minutes east of where we used to be. The old spot was cozy and familiar, but our new location affords better street visibility, much easier access, and a very nice interior of the shop with a better layout. Our hours of operation, phone, and emails have all remained the same.

Now that we're nearly finished moving in we're going to be working on expanding our inventory over the next few months and having a better online presence. 2018 was a busy year and unfortunately we were not able to be as active on NWFA as we would have liked to be. Once the dust settles with the relocation we're hoping that we will be able to consistently start posting on here more.

It's an understatement to say that 2019 looks like it will be a challenging year for gun owners in Oregon. We mostly try to keep the shop politics-talk free since we're a retail business with a varied customer base - having had customers get into debates with each other in the storefront before that's not pleasant and something we prefer to avoid if possible, however exceptions will be made this year. We're going to try to be more active on our social media about sharing information concerning the anti-gun bills along with making customers aware of their existence, if other ways we can effectively contribute surface we will make every effort to assist there as well.

Currently the best way to stay up to date on our inventory and shop news is via our Facebook and Instagram pages, however we are hoping to change that with more postings on NWFA and an updated shop website down the road. If anyone needs to reach me directly please feel free to message us here and I have no problem giving out my company email. For all general inquiries [email protected] is monitored 7 days a week during business hours and our shop line at 503-746-8989 is the fastest way to contact our shop.

I'd like to thank the community for their continued support and business, the first week the new location was open it was great to see a lot of familiar faces come by to check it out - we're lucky to have some of the best customers out there!

- James

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads