JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With the Fall season here and the more frequent rain, I want to check with you folks and see if you have recommendations for a pair of slip on shoes that is waterproof?

This will be something for walking and working around the yard in damp conditions, simple things like getting mail from my mail post which I have to trek through a gravel patch that can be slippery when wet or moving my trash bin to and back from the curb etc.

I have a pair of Dunlop rubber boots that has steel toes for use when things are very wet (e.g. power washing), but I'm looking for something a little more comfortable for just walking around the yard in damp conditions and is both easy on/off and yet provide waterproofing and slip resistance.

Thanks.

Living here in the great, wet, did I say WET :D PNW I have used Muck boots for a decade or so. Have a couple pair, one ankle high and one pair that's called Scrub which is about a 6inch. Keep them by the doors front and back, so if I have to go out when it's all wet and nasty I can just slip into them, then slip back out at the door. They run around $80 or so and seem to last me many years.

You are just looking for short boots maybe 5"-6" high or so. These are from Sorel. Try at Cabela's or a Columbia Sportswear store.

They are comfortable and easy on/off. I use them fishing or in the winter when its slushy.

CAA0D31A-20B1-4F45-9DB1-234A5FEA4D98.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads