JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have done business with JG when I lived in PHX. Good shop, they do quite a bit of volume for being in a small town in AZ. They also seem to get a pretty good discount with Ruger as they have some specials once in a while on Ruger products that are made not far away . As for WASR's in general, I have one and has been uber reliable since day one. I have a little mag wobble with some mags but have some Tapcos that fit great. Its a Century so buyer beware, but $400 is a great price for a Romanian AK. The only things I don't care for on this specific setup is the welded muzzle nut instead of slant brake and no bayonet or lug on the rifle. Otherwise it seems great.

That's a great price for a WASR. I owned one for a while - bought and sold it for more than these are going for. Nice rifles. Not top of the line, but definitely usable and fun. I've been meaning to replace that gun at some point. If I had the money right now, I'd jump on the deal.

I bought my m92 pistol and some drum mags from J&G, excellent experience! I have a few WASR's and for 400 bucks I would buy a few more if I wasn't a poor college student LOL. If they are still around for the price in January I'll be grabbing some more for sure.

As for the muzzle nut, it's a small spot weld and easy to grind off. I don't use a bayonet and never have so I don't miss that feature but some may. But 400 is the lowest I've seen an AK go for since Obummer showed up lol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top