JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to sell or trade a Wasr 10 (ak 47) and a savage 110 30-06 with a tasco 3-9x40 scope. the wasr has a side mount rail, green wood warsaw length stock and comes with one steel mag. both guns are in good condition.

500 for the wasr, 200 for the savage or 600 for both.

I am also willing to take trades. looking mostly for interesting guns like a chiappa rhino or similar, but post what you have and we'll negotiate.

EDIT: Images can be found here: http://www.outdoorstrader.com/viewad.asp?id=50133853091104013

EDIT: I have had a decent amount of interest in these items, mostly on the savage. Please note that I am still taking offers on both items together, and will only be looking at people offering on them separately if I do not find any of those offers attractive. For confirmation, yes i am in Eugene.

LOL hes not replying on this forum or the other on the outdoors trader looks like me and many other have been trying since he posted this on the 4th on both sites.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.