JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 3 2 plano ammo cans full of 1000rds of WRCC 9mm 115gr ammo.

350 each

pickup in puyallup

added a extra case

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
doesnt say, they are bulk packed from WRCC. i would say remanufactured
They are remanufactured. I've shot 8k rounds of the 9mm. Great stuff. One fail to fire, put it in a different gun and it fired. I've been in the plant. They run them on a 8 station strait press. They used to tell you what powder they would run, depending on supply.

They are remanufactured. I've shot 8k rounds of the 9mm. Great stuff. One fail to fire, put it in a different gun and it fired. I've been in the plant. They run them on a 8 station strait press. They used to tell you what powder they would run, depending on supply.

I managed that shop from 2015 to early 2019.

Reload vs Reman...splitting hairs on the definition. Doesn't matter what tool or machine one uses, if the once fired case is sized back to saami spec, and case chamber gauged...it's all the same.

Freedom Munitions has a very wordy way of saying...we use once fired brass, and by the time we get done with it...it's in saami spec.

Last Edited:
I managed that shop from 2015 to early 2019.

Reload vs Reman...splitting hairs on the definition. Doesn't matter what tool or machine one uses, if the once fired case is sized back to saami spec, and case chamber gauged...it's all the same.

Freedom Munitions has a very wordy way of saying...we use once fired brass, and by the time we get done with it...it's in saami spec.
Where would a guy get multiple cases of primers?

These are the best remanufactured rounds I have ever used! I'm not just saying that because I live in Washougal! They shoot as good if not better than factory bulk 115gr fmj. GLWS!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.